Spelling Shed - What do you need to know to get started?
- Your child has been given a unique username and password to access the site. They have already been shown what to do and how to access the activities online.
- A Parent Guide can be found by clicking the link above.
- When your child logs on, they will see their weekly spelling list plus ‘Common Exception Words’ which are there for extra play.
- Children will be tested every Monday and new spellings will be added to their Spelling Shed.
- The Common Exception Words (statutory curriculum word lists), will be available on Spelling Shed throughout the year. Please encourage play using these words as much as possible.