VALUES OF LYDBROOK SCHOOL
- To offer a broad, balanced curriculum that motivates, interests and develops each child's potential.
- To make sure that each child receives their full entitlement to a quality education regardless of any individual circumstances.
- To promote literacy and numeracy as key curriculum areas with the help and support of all parents.
- For all to value and enjoy learning and aspire to improve.
- To develop pupils self-confidence, self-esteem, independence and responsibility.
- To encourage each child to understand and respect others.
- To be concerned for the physical and emotional well being of each child.
- To work in partnership with all parents and the wider community.
- To value and respect all those who work in the school environment.